This is every book that I read in 2019.
Same as last year the books are mostly geared towards business with an intentional focus on money mindset. As a result I made huge strides in my relationship with success and money.
Here are a just a few results. Productive Therapist grew by 155%, smashing my projections. My family and my business became 100% debt free. It really was a killer year.
My reading habit helped me grow and move towards all my goals.
In addition to Audible audiobooks, I finally figured out how to use the Libby app to get free audiobooks and eBooks from my local library. Huge support to my reading addiction. LOL.
I hope you enjoy this list and find a couple new books to add to your list!
- Miracle Mornings For Millionaires by Hal Elrod & David Osborn
- Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- Playing With Fire by Scott Riekens
- Giftology by John Rubin
- You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Killer Collective by Barry Eisler
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
- Insanely Simple by Ken Segall
- Recovery by Russell Brand
- The Founder’s Mentality by Chris Zook
- This Is Marketing by Seth Godin
- The Monk Of Mokha by Dave Eggers
- Anger Is An Energy by John Lydon
- Toilet Paper Entrepreneur by Mike Michalowicz
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt & Co.
- Free To Focus by Michael Hyatt
- Almost Interesting by David Spade
- Virtual Culture by Bryan Miles (second read through)
- Find Your Why by Simon Sinek
- Company Of One by Paul Jarvis
- Living With A Seal by Jesse Itzler
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Life You Can Save by Peter Singer
- The Year Of Less by Cait Flanders
- Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
- Inspired by Rachel Held Evans
- Business Owner Burnout by Kelly Higdon & Miranda
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Building A StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Exactly What To Say by Phil Jones
- What You Do Is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz
- Unfu*k Yourself by Gary John Bishop
- The Night Fire by Michael Connelly
- How To Be Here by Rob Bell
- Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan
What will you read next?
I hope this list helps you pick something good!