We are always looking for great people to join our team.
Our goal at Productive Therapist is to make life easier for the amazing therapy practices we serve.
Our world can be a challenging place to live, and many people need support from a mental health therapist. Our mission is to connect as many people as possible with the help they need, both for therapy clients and the practices that provide them with support. If you want to help us achieve this mission, read on!
Who is Productive Therapist?
We are a company that provides virtual assistants to psychotherapy practices across the U.S. Our team helps practice owners to operate and grow their businesses. This position involves making phone calls, scheduling responsibilities & general administrative duties.
We are looking for a friendly, positive, self-motivated person to join our team. This job can be challenging, but it is also very rewarding. Plus, you can work from home!
Note: we only hire in California, Utah, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Maryland, Nevada and Texas. Applications from any other location will not get a response.
These are the daily tasks and projects that you will be working on for each practice that you support.
Return calls and match potential clients with therapy services.
Respond to online inquiries for therapy services, whether email, text or web form.
Track inquiries on a spreadsheet & keep the info updated daily.
Use online software platforms to add & manage new & existing clients.
Answer questions about insurance & check benefits - we provide plenty of training.
Other fun stuff
Help the practice with various administrative tasks & projects as needed.
- Learning and using new software independently
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Problem solving & troubleshooting
- Managing sensitive & confidential information
- Prioritizing effectively, both time and tasks
- Responsive to feedback
- Supportive & willing to help team
- Calm under pressure
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Experience in the mental health industry (preferred)
- Previous remote work experience
- Quiet, professional space to work
- Dedicated office setup, including:
- Mac or PC computer
- Most recent version of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS
- Quality webcam
- Good audio-quality headphones (wired or wireless)
- High-speed, stable internet access
This job is project based. A specific number of hours are not guaranteed, but we will keep you as busy as you want to be! We are a growing company with tons of demand for our services.
If we are currently hiring for this position, we will respond quickly to your application. If we’re not currently hiring, you can still apply and we’ll hang on to your resume for the next opening.
Does this sound like the right job for you?
If so, click the button below to start the application process.