You never know who’s going to call your practice, what their challenge is going to be or how they’re going to treat you.
- How do you ask for credit card information BEFORE the first appointment?
- How do you identify and deal with a potential HIPAA violation?
- How do you sell private pay over insurance?
- How do you deal with someone who is very emotional?
- How do you handle a suicidal caller?
These are all challenges intake coordinators face on a daily basis. How do they learn the best way to deal with them? Usually through trial and error - with your practice losing clients as a result.
Some intake coordinators have a background in customer service or answering phones, but that doesn’t prepare them for the emotional issues of callers or help them turn those callers into clients.
What if you could easily train your intake coordinator to be able to turn almost any caller into a client?
That's what Therapy Intake Pro is designed to do.
Therapy Intake Pro will give your intake coordinator unparalleled training in all the tricky, sticky, fiddly issues that regularly come up during an intake call.