This is every book that I read in 2018.
You can see that they are mostly business books with a few memoirs and novels thrown in for good measure. 🙂
2018 was the first year since ending graduate school in 2003 that I actually read more than a few books in a year. This new habit of reading 3-4 books per month has had an incredible impact on my personal and professional growth.
My secret weapon is Audible audiobooks and long walks.
I hope you enjoy this list and find a couple new books to add to your list!
- The Secrets Of Happy Families by Bruce Feiler
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Stanier
- Virtual Culture by Bryan Miles
- The Night Trade by Barry Eisler
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Getting Naked by Patrick Lencioni
- The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing by Reis & Trout
- Love Wins by Rob Bell
- The Millionaire Morning by Lewis Howes
- Rich Habits, Poor Habits by Tom Corley & Michael Yardney
- The Virtual Assistant Solution by Michael Hyatt
- The 5 Dysfunctions Of A Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Poke The Box by Seth Godin
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
- A Teen’s Guide To Getting Stuff Done by Jennifer Shannon
- The Best Place To Work by Ron Friedman
- How To Fail At Almost Everything by Scott Adams
- Everybody Always by Bob Goff
- Tattoos On The Heart by Gregory Boyle
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Born A Crime by Trevor Noah
- The Art Of Less Doing by Ari Meisel
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare To Lead by Brene Brown
- Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly
What will you read next?
I hope this list helps you pick something good!