This is every book that I read in 2020!
I read 3 fewer books than last year, but still there are so many good ones to share!
Reading continues to be one of my secrets to success and growth.
It provides me with inspiration, motivation, tons of ideas and proven paths to reach my goals.
I have enjoyed knocking out 3 to 4 books (mostly audiobooks) per month the last few years. However, next year I might change that up and focus on fewer books, but more implementation.
It seems to me that if I only read one or two books every three months, but really apply the info that it could be much more beneficial.
That is one of the reasons I have been re-reading certain books, like Profit First and Virtual Culture.
However, you don’t even need to be a reader to be a life long learner. You could rely on YouTube views, online courses, talking to smart people, etc.
Also, I will toss in a recommendation to Blinkist if you want to consume more content in less time.
Whatever source you choose, my encouragement is to seek continual growth and learning.
Ok, here is the list of books so far . . .
- The Proximity Principle – Ken Coleman
- Profit First – Mike Michalowicz (second time)
- The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David Schwartz
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media – Jaron Lanier
- Acid for the Children – Flea
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- Iconic – Scott McKain
- Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Vagabonding – Rolf Potts
- Vision Driven Leader – Michael Hyatt
- For Small Creatures Such as We – Sasha Sagan
- Your World-Class Assistant – Michael Hyatt
- Stillness is the Key – Ryan Holiday
- Bluefishing – Steve Sims
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
- Fix This Next – Mike Michalowicz
- Entrepreneurial You – Dorie Clark
- Me & White Supremacy – Layla Saad
- Superfans – Pat Flynn
- Dream Big – Bob Goff
- The Alter Ego Effect – Todd Herman
- Marketing Made Simple – Don Miller
- Sweetspot – Andy Clayton
- Hell Yeah or No – Derek Sivers
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss (second time)
- The 4 Tendencies – Gretchen Rubin
- Your Music & People – Derek Sivers
- The Long Distance Leader – Kevin Eikenberry & Wayne Turmel
- Everything is Spiritual – Rob Bell
- The Magnolia Story – Chip & Joanna Gaines
- Infinite Game – Simon Sinek
- Greenlights – Matthew McConaughey
- No Fail Communication – Michael Hyatt
- Time Off – John Fitch
As always, I would love to hear in the comments what books you are reading or have enjoyed in 2020.