I have some good news and a question for you!
Did you know that your VA can take a ton of tasks off your plate to free you up to do the things that only you can do? I put these under the category of "general admin" and the list below can give you some good ideas about what you can delegate.
You can pop over to our contact page if you have any specific questions.
- Sending weekly reports to therapists with outstanding client balances
- Sending weekly reports to therapists for missing or unlocked notes
- Assisting with client turnover, i.e. when a therapist leaves your practice
- Helping to screen new hires for a group practice
- Calculating & entering payroll numbers
- Checking with insurance companies about paneling status
We can help you maintain and improve the social media for your practice, including the following tasks:
- Content Creation: Developing high-quality and engaging content, including text and images, most relevant to your ideal clients.
- Content Scheduling: Planning and scheduling posts in advance using a social media management tool to maintain a consistent posting schedule.
- Audience Engagement: Actively engaging with the audience through comments, likes, shares, and direct messages to build relationships and boost visibility.
- Being a sounding board for your business & management ideas
- Making suggestions to streamline or improve your business
- Reminding you to stop working when you are on vacation!