What can you automate?
There are many things that you can set and forget. This prevents you from having to remember so many things, which makes you more productive and more efficient.
Here are some examples:
- EHR : reminders / payments / superbills
- Recurring task reminders
- Scheduling email newsletters & social media posts
- Reminders to follow up on emails (Boomerang)
- Paying your bills
- Office supply orders (Amazon subscriptions / SumoJerky)
- Sales funnels
- All kinds of things using Zapier.com
I definitely enjoy figuring out new ways to use automation both in my life and my business. The time you spend setting things up that run on their own is time well spent.
Here are a couple good book recommendations that are helpful when it comes to automation and delegation.
E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
The Art of Doing Less by Ari Meisel