We are always looking for world-class virtual assistants to join our team.
Note: we are not currently hiring for this position. You can still apply and we will hang onto your resume for the next opening.
Please review the job details and start the application process by clicking the green button below.
Position: Mental Health Virtual Assistant
Very important: to be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter. Also, send a 60-90 second introduction video sharing why you are the ideal candidate for this job.
The Productive Therapist is a company that provides virtual assistants to psychotherapy practices across the U.S. Our assistants help business owners with various tasks to help operate and grow their businesses. This position involves making phone calls, scheduling responsibilities & general administrative duties.
We are looking for a fun, personable and highly qualified person to join our team. The job is not easy, but it is rewarding and you can work from home!
Note: only apply if you are in California, Utah, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota or Texas. Any other location will not get a response.
- Return calls and match potential clients with therapy services
- Respond to online inquiries for therapy services
- Track incoming referrals on a spreadsheet
- Add new clients and manage existing clients using online software
- Answer basic questions about insurance (we will train you)
- Help the practice with various marketing tasks
- Generally be awesome and helpful
Key Qualities: Does this describe you?
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Good work habits - I am organized, I prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good at problem solving & troubleshooting
- Have previous experience working remotely
- Able to manage confidential information
- Proactive, independent, self-starter
- Team focused work ethics - reliable, results-oriented & highly responsive
- Good team player - pleasant, collaborative, supportive & receptive to feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- Experience working in the mental health industry preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with the most recent version of MS Office installed
- High-Speed Internet access
- Computer with webcam
- Designated quiet and professional space to work
- Competitive pay with a performance based increase after 90 days
- Currently looking to fill FT positions at 30+ hours per week