We are always looking for amazing people to join our digital marketing team.
Please review the job details and submit the form below.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Very important: to be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a 60-90 second introduction video sharing why you are the ideal candidate for this job.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to double (from 6 to 12) our monthly members by the end of the year. We are looking for a fun, personable, and highly qualified person to join our team. The job is exciting, rewarding, and you can work from home!
Note: only apply if you are in California, Utah, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, or Texas. Any other location will not get a response.
- Able to grasp and write sales and marketing copy competently for a variety of industries.
- Experienced in creating webpage static copy, blog posts, articles, emails (sales and nurturing), lead generation tools.
- Familiar with creating content for SquareSpace and WordPress websites.
- Must have social media experience (IG, FB at a minimum), creating posts for clients.
- Audio recording/editing skills a plus (professional or amateur).
- Bonus: familiar with and interested in unconventional internet marketers, e.g., Donald Miller, Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy
- World-class customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Ability to analyze information quickly
- Strategic thinking & problem solving
- Creativity & innovation
- Remains calm under pressure
- Pays attention to detail
- Follows through on commitments
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Works well as part of a remote team
- Integrity & honesty
- Willing to learn new skills
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive & takes initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Treats people with respect
- Flexible & adaptable with project assignments
- Open to feedback and other people’s ideas
- Audio editing software (Audacity, GarageBand, ProTools, etc.)
- Graphic design software (Canva, Photoshop, etc.)
- Social Media scheduling software (Hootsuite, Later, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or another related field and/or one to three years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist (freelance or employed)
- Experience working in the mental health industry preferred
- Experience working with remote managers and teams preferred
- Home office setup including Mac or PC computer with the most recent version of MS Office installed
- High-Speed Internet access
- Computer with webcam
- Designated quiet and professional space to work
- The pay will range from $16-$20 per hour, depending on experience and skillset
- Currently looking to fill PT (20+hrs) with room to grow